About Me

My photo
Taryn is a two-day-a-week speech language pathologist and a full time mama. Lawson is a teacher at an alternative school where he loves his job! We have three wonderful, spirited boys and are so blessed!

Blog Archive

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

What a look!

It's funny the looks you can catch with a digital camera. Lawson and I were looking at some pictures and noticed Judah's face. Too funny!

Original picture. Lawson did not want to cooperate.

Zoomed in shot. Judah is giving his brother the evil eye!

2 comments:

Gloria said...

Hi, Taryn! I'm sorry 2 weeks have gone by and I haven't congratulated you! Judah is adorable---even the look of shock and horror:) I am amazed and awed at how you seem so put-together with a nb and 2 yr old! You're blogging and getting dressed and going out?!! What is your secret, Supermommy?

The Hoppers said...

Thanks Gloria! The being put-together comes in waves. And very short ones at that!