What a sweet boy! So far, Judah does not like jogging with Lawson or walking with me in the BOB. Hopefully that will change soon. Lawson took both boys jogging and made it about 100 feet with Judah before he had a complete come-apart. We tried to go walking to Oh Henry's Sunday night and he started crying as soon as we put him in the car seat in the BOB. Strange. He doesn't mind riding in the car, but he does not like the BOB. Maybe it's the heat he doesn't like. He is still talking great naps, but when he sleeps at night he grunts and makes all kinds of weird noises. I have to make sure I burp him well after I nurse him. That sometimes helps. This morning Lawson looked and Judah and said, "I love Judah!" He wants to hold him and pick him up too.
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
My youngest made all kinds of noises at night, too. Then at 19 months old, we found at the reason why he didn't sleep at night was due to his adenoid glands being twice the normal size. If Judah doesn't outgrow it by three months, have him checked.
Post a Comment