About Me

My photo
Taryn is a two-day-a-week speech language pathologist and a full time mama. Lawson is a teacher at an alternative school where he loves his job! We have three wonderful, spirited boys and are so blessed!

Blog Archive

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, August 6, 2009

A new look at nursing

Lawson always wants to see Judah when I am nursing him and have the Hooter Hider on. He will always ask to see "Julah". This morning I was nursing Judah and he came up to me and said "See Julah, see Julah." So I showed him Judah and he had to talk about his eyes and ears and hands. Then he tried to get him to look at him, but of course, Judah was nursing. When Lawson saw that he said, quite agitated, "Julah is eating Mommy's boobie!!!!" Funniest thing that has happened all day!!!

2 comments:

Hershbine Family said...

I just laughed out loud! That is the greatest! Gotta love a two year old's literal take on life!

Unknown said...

Congrats on everything! That is a cute and funny story; I know stuff like that is what I remember with my two and I hope yours will be a precious memory, too!