About Me

My photo
Taryn is a two-day-a-week speech language pathologist and a full time mama. Lawson is a teacher at an alternative school where he loves his job! We have three wonderful, spirited boys and are so blessed!

Blog Archive

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Week 4/One month old

Seriously! Judah is one month old? It seems like yesterday Lawson and I were bringing him home from the hospital. He is losing his "newbornness". And his hair for that matter. Judah is balding on the top of his head, but is keeping the hair on the sides and back. He looks like a little old man. He is holding his head up and we are seeing some smiles. He is pretty stingy with those.:) We went toPublix this morning and when we got home from the store I put him in his bouncy seat. When I came in with the grocery store, he was smiling at the giraffe toy attached to the seat. He is also starting to coo, which has to be one of the best sounds ever. So cute!

Tummy time!


What a chunk!


Bouncy seat


He loves his Aunt DeeDee.


Sweet sleeping baby!


Again, what a chunk!!!!


Mama and her boys.


1 comment:

Gloria said...

So precious! I'm incredibly impressed at how he's holding up his head at this early age! And you look fantastic to have a one-month-old! It's so unfair!