About Me

My photo
Taryn is a two-day-a-week speech language pathologist and a full time mama. Lawson is a teacher at an alternative school where he loves his job! We have three wonderful, spirited boys and are so blessed!

Blog Archive

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Bathtime

Judah had his first bath at home on Friday. He was not a big fan of bathtime. But he did come out smelling so wonderful. There is nothing like that fresh bath baby smell. Wonderful!





And for comparison's sake, one of Lawson after his first bath. What precious boys!!!! Love them!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

They look so much alike to me! Especially in the mouth and chin. I cannot believe that I haven't met Judah yet! Hopefully by the end of the week!! I hope you are doing well, friend!

Sarah

Mosshouse said...

They are twins! This will be fun to see how much they stay look-a-likes over the next twelve months.

The Lotts said...

Can't wait to see if Judah has curly hair like his brother! I love the picture of you holding Judah all wrapped in a towel. I know you are such a sweet Mommy!