Lawson attends a local church Mother's Day Out and yesterday was the first day of school. I think I was just as excited as a parent who is sending their children to school 5 days a week. Lawson will be going on Tuesdays and Thursdays so it gives me a chance to be with Judah and get some cleaning and shopping done. Or relaxing. And Lawson loves it! When I dropped him off, he didn't even turn around to say bye. He was ready to leave when I arrived to pick him up, so I think he missed me a little bit. He has several friends in his class from his class last year, so he was talking about them when I picked him up. He gets to do play with cars, crafts, color, play outside and sing. All his favorite things to do.
New backpack and lunch box. Thanks Mimi and Papi.
Lawson does not like to have a backpack on.
No comments:
Post a Comment