Taryn is a two-day-a-week speech language pathologist and a full time mama. Lawson is a teacher at an alternative school where he loves his job! We have three wonderful, spirited boys and are so blessed!
Lawson loves snakes. And now he is introducing them to Baby Lawson. Not a fan of that. This is some sort of brown snake. Non-poisonous, of course. And found in front of our house. After we let this one go, Lawson found a bigger one. Nice.
Okay, with a background in child development, I am very pro-hands-on-learning, and I think that this is AWESOME! However, on a personal level, this gives me the "heebie jeebies" :) but he is so stinkin cute holding that creepy snake.
2 comments:
I would die. Literally, I would die.
Okay, with a background in child development, I am very pro-hands-on-learning, and I think that this is AWESOME! However, on a personal level, this gives me the "heebie jeebies" :) but he is so stinkin cute holding that creepy snake.
Post a Comment