Coming to get his Easter basket!
The bounty!
Checking out what he got in his basket!
Checking out the fountain.
Tossing pennies in the fountain with BeeBee.
Trying to dive in after the pennies.
Eating outside at Jackson's
I also thought it would be fun to dye eggs. But seeing as how I don't like letting Lawson fingerpaint, I am not sure why I thought this would be a good idea. He has no sense of caution, so eggs were being tossed around and dropped. But he liked looking at the colored eggs. You can tell by the look on my face what I think about this experience. :)
Judah hung out under the table while we colored eggs.
Got to love the ham of the family!
This is typical. Lawson doing something to Judah and him flinching in fear!:)
We had an Easter Egg hunt before nap time. Lawson loved looking for the eggs, but would have t to stop and look in each egg. So the M&M's that were in the eggs melted. But he loved the "magic" beans (jelly beans). He wanted to plant them to see a huge beanstalk grow. We have been watching cartoons and reading books about Jack and the Beanstalk (or Giant Tasha and the Beanstalk).
Pawpaw and Judah surveying the action.
Bounty!
Lawson's cool trick, cool trick!
What a sweet boy!!!!!!
Judah looks a bit like the Godfather here.
Grammie and Pawpaw left after the Easter Egg hunt. We hope they come back soon!!!! We love you!

1 comment:
Your face while dying eggs is just priceless. Seriously, I would have the same face. Two year olds have a hard time with do this and then this and try not to make a mess! Well, at least mine does. :)
Post a Comment