Hiding from the peacock.
Hey baby goats! Come back!
This donkey scared Lawson half to death. There is a barn at the petting zoo. Lawson ran off to the barn, despite the fact that we told him to stop. As soon as he ran in the barn, this donkey started braying and Lawson flew out of the barn crying. It was kind of funny. We had to convince him that it was the way that donkeys talk to each other. As you can see, he made friends with the donkey in the end.
There was a duck on the farm. We think he was a rehabilitated duck because he didn't have any
wings. He was quite ornery.
Lawson telling the duck to "Go away."
The duck didn't like that.
And this happened.
He liked Lawson's shoes.
Keeping his feet away from the duck.
After we left the petting zoo, we headed to the Animal Rehabilitation Center and went on a 1/3 mile hike that we weren't prepared for. Terri ruined her shoes. But the hike was pretty. We didn't want to hike up the mountain to the car, so Lawson got his cardio in and jogged back while the rest of us went to the little beach. Lawson loved the water. But he just kept throwing sand. His favorite beach activity. He fell asleep on the way home and had a nice, long nap. Lawson and I were able to go out on a date. We watched Clash of the Titans and went to Olive Garden for dinner. Quite nice!!!!

1 comment:
O.K, I know I am leaving a lot of comments but I need to catch up. I'm glad you had a good time at Oak Mountain. The animals there are sweet but can be a little unpredictable, a.k.a. Sophia getting head butted by the sheep!
Post a Comment