About Me

My photo
Taryn is a two-day-a-week speech language pathologist and a full time mama. Lawson is a teacher at an alternative school where he loves his job! We have three wonderful, spirited boys and are so blessed!

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Superdoubles

Last month, K-mart had a super double sale. This is where they would double any coupon up to and including $2.00. Wow!!!!! I never shop at K-mart, but I am not against them giving me stuff for nothing. My friend Amanda went earlier in the day and she scoped out all the deals for me and Damaris. So when we went after work, it was pretty awesome!

Here is the picture of the stuff that I got.


I spent $35 and got about $190 in products.
  • 2 Old Spice deodorants
  • 1 Right Guard deodorant
  • 2 Rimmel mascaras
  • 3 Rimmel blushes
  • 20 EAS bars
  • 2 Bic Comfort 3 Advance razors
  • 2 Schick Xtreme 3 razors
  • 2 Bic Soleil razors
  • 2 Renuzit Pearl Scents
  • 1 Clearasil face wash
  • 1 Oil of Olay face wash
  • 1 Dove shampoo
  • 1 Dove conditioner
  • 1 Sunsilk shampoo
  • 1 Sunsilk conditioner
  • 1 Pledge Multisurface
  • 1 Endust
  • 2 Sunsilk De-Frizz Leave-in Creme
  • 1 Sunsilk Gel Cream Twist
  • 3 Skintimate Shaving Creams
  • 1 Purex detergent

Not too shabby!!! Thanks, K-mart!!!!

6 comments:

annieck said...

That's AWESOME! Can you believe I totally missed that sale?! You told me about it and everything, and I still missed it. Seriously...what was I thinking?!

Good for you! You got TONS of stuff!

Jeremy and Michelle said...

you crack me up - where are you storing all your great deals!! I need to get back in the coupon world now that my life is starting to settle down a bit- It was good to see you today - hopefully we can get together soon!

Mosshouse said...

Hi Taryn, I found your blog through Amanda Leach, who married Matt, who lived across the street from me growing up. Did you follow that?! You'll have to teach me some of your serious frugal living tips!

MorningSong said...

You are a saving hero!! :)

I need some of your skills to rub off on me. It seems to be a game to you and it still requires concentration at time for me. I go through phases. :)

See ya tonight!

M.S. said...

Hey! I am so glad I found your blog. You are amazing! What a bargain! Hope yall are doing well. I haven't seen you in so long! Love ya!

Beth Boyer said...

I like the picture of what you got at the store. Now we know what we can borrow.
J/K