About Me

My photo
Taryn is a two-day-a-week speech language pathologist and a full time mama. Lawson is a teacher at an alternative school where he loves his job! We have three wonderful, spirited boys and are so blessed!

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My favorite thing!


I found this soda a couple of years ago. And it is delicious! It's called Sierra Mist Cranberry Splash and it only comes out during the holidays. It is so good! I have already drank 2 liters worth of it. And not the diet kind either. It's not healthy at all, but it is so delicious!!!!! Sorry about the picture, it was the best one I could find. It's kind of weird. So far, no birds have visited me while I was drinking it.

2 comments:

annieck said...

SO funny! I can totally see you sipping your sierra mist cranberry drink as an eagle circles your head and a squirrel scurries around your feet! :)

I'm glad you shared this! I have never heard of this drink, but I LOVE cranberry juice and sierra mist, so this sounds like a perfect combination! I can't wait to try it!!!

Jeremy and Michelle said...

I love it too - when I was pregnant with James I would make my own version of this drink - yummy!