About Me

My photo
Taryn is a two-day-a-week speech language pathologist and a full time mama. Lawson is a teacher at an alternative school where he loves his job! We have three wonderful, spirited boys and are so blessed!

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Montevallo

A couple of weeks ago, Lawson, Lawson and I went to Montevallo for a high school football game. Lawson's vice principal's husband is the head coach of the Montevallo Bulldogs. We had a great time cheering them on to victory. But before we went to the game, we walked around the campus of the University of Montevallo, where Lawson and I met, ten years ago. The bumpy brick roads are still there (neither of us tripped on this particular day) and the campus looks pretty much the same as it did when we were there. The students look a lot younger though.






Tutwiler Hall-Lawson and I lived here the first year and a half of our marriage. I was the Hall Director. I also lived on the 4th floor of Tut my first semester at Montevallo and the 2nd floor my second semester. I moved to Main Hall (original name) for my senior year.









Lund Hall-Lawson was a resident assistant in Lund for a year or so.








Then he moved to the Dorough House. He was living here with Benji, Preppy and Lee when I met him.











This is where I spent the majority of my time at Montevallo.









Lawson was always taking history and geography classes in Jeter. I think I had a summer class in Jeter.









At the Montevallo Bulldogs football game! We ate hot dogs and chicken fingers and french fries and M&M's (Baby Lawson loves them!)


Lawson's vice principal, Melanie. He kept trying to take pictures of her when she was eating.






Paula and Taryn






Lawson, Walinda, Deion and Jalen

No comments: