About Me

My photo
Taryn is a two-day-a-week speech language pathologist and a full time mama. Lawson is a teacher at an alternative school where he loves his job! We have three wonderful, spirited boys and are so blessed!

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Fall Festival

We went to a fall festival with our friends the Morlandts a couple of Fridays ago. Lawson was a horse and Sophia was a chicken. They were very cute! They didn't care for the festival and games. However, Sarah and I LOVED the cotton candy and homemade doughnuts. Great night with great friends!!!


Taryn and Sarah enjoying the cotton candy. Lawson didn't love it. Strange. He loves sugar.




Sophia (Lawson is heading for the road in the background. He loves to try to get to it.)



They wouldn't stay still for a picture.




Hey! You're pretty cute!





Tony and Sophia

2 comments:

annieck said...

SOOOO cute!

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness! I love the pictures! I can't wait to get a copy. Thanks for being the official photographer that night and last weekend. Cool Beans soon?

Sarah