I love the beach! It is my favorite place to vacation. I don't even mind the sand, although, after 5 days of it, it does get kind of tiresome. But...I love the beach! Mom, Dad, Damaris, Ryan, Lawson the boys and I went to Cinnamon Beach, south of St. Augustine, for vacation in July. We weren't sure about the oil spill, so we changed locations from SeaGrove Beach in the Gulf to Cinnamon Beach. And the beach was amazing! It was a long beach and had ankle deep water that went on forever and great waves. We enjoyed boogie boarding (although I did lose my sunglasses) and laying out and swimming. There was no jellyfish (unless it was an errant one) or algae or creatures. Except fish. And that was ok. It was a perfect vacation!

It's not fun getting salt water in the eyes and up the nose!
Jumping in the waves!
Judah took all his morning naps on the beach. Mimi was the best at getting him down.
Lawson loved the boogie boards.
He thought he was surfing!
Flying the kite!
We can't wait to go back next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment