About Me

My photo
Taryn is a two-day-a-week speech language pathologist and a full time mama. Lawson is a teacher at an alternative school where he loves his job! We have three wonderful, spirited boys and are so blessed!

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

First Day of School

Lawson and Judah started "school" in August. Lawson has been going to a Mother's Day Out program for the past two years and this is Judah's first year. I was only able to get pictures at home, because there was no way I could get pictures of them at school with Lawson running one way and Judah wandering the other way.:) They were so cute! They had their new school clothes on and Judah had his new lunch box and backpack. Lawson looks like such a big boy with his backpack on.

Judah checking out his backpack.


And his lunchbox.


What? School?


Yay, school! I get to see my friends!


Cheese!


Group shot


Judah was tuckered out! Look at him holding his monchichi.

No comments: