Lawson's language is so good! It is amazing the stuff he can say and will say. And it's amazing how he picks up on the words you don't want him to say (i.e. "butt"). Here are some of the funny things he has been saying.
Me: Lawson, how did you get that scratch on your eyelid?
Lawson: A llama spit on me and then scratched me with his teeth.
Lawson: Mom, can I have some cheese? I know we have some in the refrigerator. (Just in case I was going to say "No", he had a comeback.)
When he wakes up in the morning, he tells me, "I had a good rest."
The pelicans at the beach were "kelipens".
We are in the midst of potty-training and he told me one morning, "Mom, I am going to get on the potty and pretend to to potty." Not sure why he just wouldn't go.
He is so polite. When he doesn't want something he will say, "No thank you. I do not want any."
Sometimes Judah will get into Lawson's stuff and he will say, "Mommy, go put Judah in his crib. It's time for his nap."
When he does something that he knows we like, he will say, "Aren't you so proud of me?" and when we go to the bathroom in the toilet, he will say, "I am so proud you went pee pee in the potty!" We say this to him when he goes. But so far it hasn't stuck.
One of Lawson's favorite song is "Frosty the Snowman". One day we were in the minivan and I hear him singing in the back. "Frosty the Snowman was a jolly happy soul. With a corncob pipe and a butt and nose (instead of button nose)." Then he stops and giggles and says, "Butt." "Butt". "Butt, butt, butt, butt." "Hee, hee, hee, hee." He thought that was so funny.
Lawson has taught him to come to me and say, "Mom, I need to go to the doctor! I have a crack in my booty!"
There are so many more things he says, and I wish I could remember them all. He keeps us laughing!
His mouth is usually open all day long. Telling us stuff or asking us stuff.:) Love him!

1 comment:
My favorites are Frosty and the llama. The llama at the zoo spit on us this week. Lawson is so funny that he noticed his teeth too. The llama at the zoo has some seiously funny looking teeth! Let's go to the zoo together soon!
Post a Comment