About Me

My photo
Taryn is a two-day-a-week speech language pathologist and a full time mama. Lawson is a teacher at an alternative school where he loves his job! We have three wonderful, spirited boys and are so blessed!

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day...late!

Happy Mother's Day to my wonderful mother who is the best mom in the world! She is an amazing Mimi to my boys too. And they lover her. I am so glad that she is close enough to come see us at least once a month (although I would prefer that she live in the same town as us-then Lawson and I could have regular date nights!) We share a love of cooking and baking and reading. She has taught me how to do all the things a mom needs to do...clean, cook, wash, but most of all to love my boys. I love you Mom!


For some reason I can't find a picture of my mother-in-law, Terri, with my two boys. It could be that I have a bazillion pictures and it is buried somewhere. But this is a great one. I have a wonderful mother-in-law. She raised Lawson so well! I am blessed!

And I have been blessed with two of the most precious boys ever. I love being a mom. There are times when it is tough, but the good times outweigh the tough ones. I love it when Lawson looks and me and says, "Mama, you are my best friend. You are so pretty. I love you." And Judah just loves being with me. I love it when he sees me after I have been gone for work or out and he raises his arms for me to hold him. Their smiles, their laughter, their personalities, they are the best! I love my boys!


Lawson

Judah

Damaris took us out to Carraba's for lunch. It was delicious! I have the best sister in the world!



No comments: