Taryn is a two-day-a-week speech language pathologist and a full time mama. Lawson is a teacher at an alternative school where he loves his job! We have three wonderful, spirited boys and are so blessed!
Well I am letting it rip with a football theme tomorrow as well. Please come back by. Thanks so much for visiting mine today. I am having a ball. I guess you are still makingLawson wear that darn FL paraphernalia!!! V
Oh sad! I'm so sorry for your loss today...I really am. I picked Florida to win it all. As long as Tebow's there, I like Florida. Next week, I'm sure they'll rally back.
3 comments:
Well I am letting it rip with a football theme tomorrow as well. Please come back by. Thanks so much for visiting mine today. I am having a ball. I guess you are still makingLawson wear that darn FL paraphernalia!!!
V
Oh sad! I'm so sorry for your loss today...I really am. I picked Florida to win it all.
As long as Tebow's there, I like Florida.
Next week, I'm sure they'll rally back.
I found your blog from the comment you posted on my friend's blog, Fiddledeedee. We too are a GATOR family! We went to the game, and oh, was it hard!
Post a Comment