
So a lot of people are reading this book called The Shack by William P. Young. It has been number one on the New York Bestseller's List for eight weeks. It's quite amazing. It is a story about a man's journey into who God really is. A story of grief and redemption. I really don't know how to describe the book. I still think about what I have read. And I have re-read parts of over and over again. I just know it's worth checking out. My sister, who never reads, read it in two days. It blows away the the preconceived ideas we have of God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. You can check out the website at www.the shackbook.com.

2 comments:
I just got this book from a friend but have been saving it to start reading tomorrow when I go to the doctor since my last visit took 2 hours! I've heard so many great things about it so I knew it would be a great one to "curl up" with at the docs office:) Can't wait to read it - it better be worth all the hype :)
Wow! Lawson is getting so big. I found your blog today. I actually just bought that book this afternoon when I got the new third day CD. It is so good if you haven't heard it. I can't wait to read the book.
Post a Comment