About Me

My photo
Taryn is a two-day-a-week speech language pathologist and a full time mama. Lawson is a teacher at an alternative school where he loves his job! We have three wonderful, spirited boys and are so blessed!

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, July 7, 2008

Eight years

On July 1st, Lawson and I celebrated our eighth wedding anniversary. It's amazing to think that eight years have passed so quickly. We have had so many wonderful experiences together and I can't wait to see what the next 50 years are going to bring. I love Lawson so much!!!!



3 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy Anniversary! Great pictures, by the way!

Sarah

Kelley Brown said...

Congrats and Happy Anniversary!!!

And Taryn, I LOVE your haircut!!! I am behind on reading everyone's posts, so I don't know how long ago you cut it. But it looks beautiful!!

Hillary said...

those are really good pics! I love the one with Lawson looking at you. Sweet husband! Who took the pic of the 3 of you?