My and Lawson's niece, Alyssa Rose, had her first birthday on March 21st. She is Lawson's sister, Brooke's, little girl. We went to North Carolina to celebrate Alyssa's birthday in Cullowhee, where Grammie and Pawpaw live. It was the end of spring break for Lawson, so we went up on Thursday. It was a nice, relaxing trip. It was fun to see Lawson and Alyssa play around each other. Basically, whatever Lawson was playing with, Alyssa took away and whatever Alyssa was playing with Lawson took from her. Sharing is going be a tough lesson to learn.
Playing with plastic Easter Eggs
I'll take that!
Right after this picture was taken, Brooke put a pink hat down on the floor by Alyssa and Lawson grabbed at it. Then Brooke took it to put in on Alyssa and Lawson cried and cried and cried! He got mad when the pink hat was taken away from him.
Celebrating Alyssa's first birthday party. Notice Lawson's face is red. He didn't like the party hats at all.
Seth, Alyssa, Brooke, Grammie (Terri) and Pawpaw (Lawson)
Yummy! Strawberry cake and cream cheese frosting!
Here Lawson, you can try some.
Uncle Lawson is so silly!
This used to be my Uncle Seth's toy. Mama unofficially called it a Banana Slug. I really liked it a lot. They don't make them any more.
What a haul! Mama and Daddy ate all the candy. I got some books and some stuffed animals and some DVD's.
Yellow was the color of the day. The Lawson's are looking at something I am not.
Seth, Brooke and Alyssa
Flying high!
Happy baby!
Grammie, Pawpaw, Alyssa and Lawson
Checking out the spring flowers. I would have eaten one if Mama would have let me. They look tasty!

1 comment:
Cute cute cute!
Post a Comment