I can't ever seem to do these when he is actually eight months old. Lawson is nearing nine months old and I have yet to post his eight month pictures. So, some exciting things about Lawson's eighth month. He has eight teeth, can do baby push ups, but no crawling yet, laughs all the time, and loves to blow raspberries. Lawson loves to talk. He is saying "da da da", "ma ma ma", "na na na", and is even making some /th/ sounds. He is enjoying baby food more. He is tolerating fruit, but still loves his veggies. And strangely enough, he really likes prunes. Macaroni and cheese baby food is a favorite, too. We have been putting him in his crib to let him play with his toys and he has been enjoying that. Overall, he is such a happy baby. We are so blessed.

Real camouflage. You can't see me!!!

Yum! Prunes!

Taking a bath and sitting up on my own.

Talking to mama
1 comment:
Too cute. Hey I saw Lawson at the movies the other night. But he didn't see me. How did he say he liked "10,000 BC"? I hated it.
Post a Comment