Going down the inflatable slide.
When David was holding Lawson, his 15 month old, Reagan, didn't like that too much, so she crawled over to her daddy and wanted him to hold her too. Lawson just wanted to poke her in the eye.
Me and Amy, who we call Aimish. I was in the 6th grade and she came to Emmanuel in the 4th grade. I graduated with her brother, Jason. We had many a slumber party at their house. Their mama, Paulette, makes the best chocolate gravy and biscuits and soapapillas. Tommy, their dad, was the resident toe popper. If you didn't have your shoes on, your toes were fair game. He would also show you his toe that he had in a baby food jar. He had an ingrown toenail when he was younger and took his toe off with a chisel and hammer. No joke!!! Well, now that I am older, maybe there was some fiction in that story, but he did have the toe in a jar.
Sherry and I have also known each other since 1985. We would spend the night at each other's house and watch the Mickey Mouse Club on TV. She also taped "Newsies" for me when I fell in love with the movie when I was 13. I wore that video tape out, seeing as how I watched the movie every day for months. I would pick her up for school my junior and senior year of high school. She had to listen to dc Talk's album "Free At Last" our entire junior year. We were so cool in a beige Taurus station wagon. She was in my wedding and I was in hers. And even though we live in separate states and don't see each other as much as I want, she is always going to be my dearest and bestest friend. We always pick up where we leave off the previous conversation. She is also married to Brian, who I graduated with, and has one little boy, Dawson.
David, Brian, Taryn and Jason.
Mimi and Lawson
Granny, Grandpa, Taryn, Lawson and Lawson. These are my grandparents. They love Baby Lawson so much! And we love them so much too!!!

1 comment:
I'm loving Lawson's look with muscle t-shirt - reminds me of Joey from Blossom :) whoa!
Post a Comment