We flew down to Pampaw's funeral, so this was Baby Lawson's first flight. We flew Allegiant Air out of Huntsville. The tickets were fairly inexpensive since we bought them the night before we left, and Damaris and Amanda drove us to Huntsville. Security was pretty thorough there. We had to walk through the metal detector with no shoes on. That was fun. I even took off Baby Lawson's just to comply. We were glad that the plane was not a crop duster and thankfully there was no duct tape to been seen.
This is Lawson and Lawson at the boarding gate.
Playing with Great-Aunt Eenie. This is one of Mamaw's sisters.
Mike, Lori, Lawson and Taryn. Lori is Lawson's cousin.
Taryn and Uncle Bob. Uncle Bob is Lawson's uncle. He is married to Dottie, Terri's sister. Looking at this picture, I realize I need a tan in the worst way. I match his shirt!
Lawson and a biter biscuit. They are a MESS!!!!!!! But since we had an eight-hour trip back to Birmingham, we were willing to try just about anything to keep him happy.

No comments:
Post a Comment