About Me

My photo
Taryn is a two-day-a-week speech language pathologist and a full time mama. Lawson is a teacher at an alternative school where he loves his job! We have three wonderful, spirited boys and are so blessed!

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Nine Months Old

On March 22nd, Lawson turned nine months old. Or became nine months old. However you want to look at it, my baby is growing up! Between February 22nd and March 22nd, Lawson seems to have changed drastically. He weighs 20 pounds (only a 12 ounce increase from his 6 1/2 month appointment), is 28 inches in length and his head circumference is 18 3/4 inches. We are seeing a new pediatrician since Dr. French, our current doctor decided to have a baby. He is wearing 12 month and 12-18 month clothes. There are a few 6-12 month things he can fit in, but they are tight on his tummy. His hair has become more full. It is filling in. Lawson went from his stomach to his bottom on March 8th. Mimi, Papi, Aunt Dee Dee, Amanda and Brooke Kearby were here to see it. Daddy, Uncle Ryan and Matt were at the Highlands Men's Retreat, so Baby Lawson had to perform that trick when they got back. That made sleeping much more interesting. When Lawson would wake up, he would immediately push himself up to his bottom and then not be able to get himself back down to his stomach. He also pulled himself up to a standing position on March 18th. I was not around to see this. Lawson and Lawson were having guy time and I was at a baby shower. He thought that was cool and would pull himself to a standing position in his crib when we would put him in it. We are putting him in his crib some during the day so he can learn to play on his own. He will stay in there for 20-30 minutes, depending on the day. When I come in to get him, most of his toys are on the floor. I think he likes the sounds they make when they hit the floor. As far as food goes, he loves Gerber's organic butternut squash and corn. YoBaby yogurt is also a favorite. I thought he wouldn't like that at all, but he is enjoying it. I am glad that he is enjoying baby food more. He also enjoys having a mouthful of food and then blowing a raspberry in my direction. I have been hit with more baby food then I care to mention. Lawson is such a happy, delightful baby! We are so blessed!


Nine Months Old



Big boy Spidey PJ's


I don't sit still anymore.


Mimi pushing me at Homewood Park.
In the Ergo with Daddy!
The hat is an ode to Rocky. It's how Mick wore his! Lawson and I grew up watching the Rocky movies.
Playing in the crib.
Cute baby!!

No comments: