Judah is three months old! I decided to go ahead and switch to the actual day he turns 3 months, today, instead of counting weeks which puts him at 12 weeks last Tuesday. Once again, I have to say that he is precious! He is such a laid back baby. He loves his swing and will swing there and let me take a shower and get things done around the house.:) He is also beginning to enjoy his playmat and the toys hanging from it. Judah loves sucking on his fist and will occasionally suck his thumb, which might be the cutest thing ever. He is sleeping around 5 hours or so at a stretch. When he starts getting restless around 2 am, I just pick him up and nurse him. I don't try to get him back to sleep by rocking him or bouncing him. He is also waking up happy. He loves his big brother and will smile and laugh at him. Today, Lawson was holding his hands and dancing to a Coldplay song and Judah was grinning ear to ear. There is something about a sibling that makes a baby so happy! Today we went to the doctor for 2 shots and the nurse weighed him. He weighs in at a whopping 16 pounds and 12 ounces! I love to hear the nurses talk about how big he is. Whenever someone sees him they always comment about how he's not getting enough to eat.:) I love his big cheeks and thighs and arms! They are so juicy. Or as a lady stated at Old Navy, he's juicy like a "hambone"! Love it! He is still wearing 3-6 month clothes, but some of the outfits I have for him are more like capris than pants. So there are several cute things he is not able to wear because of his long legs. He is cooing and talking a lot as well. When I sing to him, he will start cooing as if he is singing along with me. It is the most precious sound! I love to hold him when he falls asleep and look at him. It is amazing how much you can love your children! Our hearts are overflowing!!!! We are blessed!
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Three months
Judah is three months old! I decided to go ahead and switch to the actual day he turns 3 months, today, instead of counting weeks which puts him at 12 weeks last Tuesday. Once again, I have to say that he is precious! He is such a laid back baby. He loves his swing and will swing there and let me take a shower and get things done around the house.:) He is also beginning to enjoy his playmat and the toys hanging from it. Judah loves sucking on his fist and will occasionally suck his thumb, which might be the cutest thing ever. He is sleeping around 5 hours or so at a stretch. When he starts getting restless around 2 am, I just pick him up and nurse him. I don't try to get him back to sleep by rocking him or bouncing him. He is also waking up happy. He loves his big brother and will smile and laugh at him. Today, Lawson was holding his hands and dancing to a Coldplay song and Judah was grinning ear to ear. There is something about a sibling that makes a baby so happy! Today we went to the doctor for 2 shots and the nurse weighed him. He weighs in at a whopping 16 pounds and 12 ounces! I love to hear the nurses talk about how big he is. Whenever someone sees him they always comment about how he's not getting enough to eat.:) I love his big cheeks and thighs and arms! They are so juicy. Or as a lady stated at Old Navy, he's juicy like a "hambone"! Love it! He is still wearing 3-6 month clothes, but some of the outfits I have for him are more like capris than pants. So there are several cute things he is not able to wear because of his long legs. He is cooing and talking a lot as well. When I sing to him, he will start cooing as if he is singing along with me. It is the most precious sound! I love to hold him when he falls asleep and look at him. It is amazing how much you can love your children! Our hearts are overflowing!!!! We are blessed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Judah is precious! At the party the other day I was amazed at how much he is smiling and making eye contact. I think he's going to be a social bug. I also think he looks alot like Lawson in the first picture. Let's take the kids to the barn petting zoo soon while the leaves are still on the trees!
Sarah
Post a Comment