About Me

My photo
Taryn is a two-day-a-week speech language pathologist and a full time mama. Lawson is a teacher at an alternative school where he loves his job! We have three wonderful, spirited boys and are so blessed!

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Things Lawson says...


Lawson is talking so much and so well. There are countless things that he says that are so cute and I wish I would write them all down. So I am trying to remember everything right now.

"Put some peanut butter in my mouth!"-meaning, "I want what you are eating."
"Put Judah in the swing."-this happens when I am holding Judah and he wants my attention.
"I want to wrestle Daddy!"
"I want to wrestle Mommy!"
"I want to wrestle Judah!"
"Let's go see sharks"
"The cockroach went night-night."-when we kill a roach, it goes night-night.
"Rock me like a baby."
"What's that noise?"
"I hear Molly and Lucy!"-this happens when DeeDee lets the dogs out.
"No time-outs at school."
"No taking friend's food."- he likes to swipe food at school. The teachers put him between two girls because they will tell him to leave their food alone.
"That's not nice!"
"Rub my back."
"There are dinosaurs and volcanoes and lava down there!"-Lawson and Lawson play a game on the bed where they talk about lava, dinosaurs and volcanoes.
"Where'd my music go?"-when I turned off the car, the radio went off.
"That's not a song."-when BeeBee was picking Lawson up from school, he was "beat-boxing" and Lawson let him know his opinion.
"Don't turn off my TV!"
"That's Mimi's bed."-this is the air mattress that my mom used when she was with us after Judah was born.
"I want to sit on the toilet."-even though he is no where near ready to be potty trained.
"I am all clean. I have a clean diaper." -this is what he says when I get him out of bed in the morning. He is not liking having his diaper changed.
"Go away Daddy, I'm resting."-this happened when Lawson was sick and throwing up and we were out on the couch watching the Backyardigans and Lawson was asking how he was feeling. He is a daddy's boy at play, but a mama's boy when he is not feeling good.
"I love you."-this is the best! I was rocking Lawson "like a baby" and he was so sleepy and was quiet and all of a sudden he says, "I love you. I love you." That is the most wonderful thing ever.


There are so many things that he says that are precious, but it's so hard to remember. Sometimes it's how he says it that makes it so funny. He is a ham and knows how to make us laugh. We try to be stern but sometimes he can be so funny when we are trying to discipline him. He is enjoying movies and TV way too much. The kid loves to watch cartoons. We are limiting his TV time and movie time now. He likes Dora, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and the Backyardigans. He also likes The Lion King, A Bug's Life, Ratatouille, Tarzan and Kung Fu Panda. I have showed him Veggie Tales, but he doesn't like them as much as the Disney movies. I think he likes movies that have songs in them. He will walk around saying "Swiper, no swiping." and "Lawson, no swiping." He has also begun singing songs and still prefers "Itsy, Bitsy Spider" and "I Like Bugs." "I like bugs" has become "I Like...sharks, moles, ladybugs, spiders, grubworms, Beau (his friend) and anything else that happens to be a favorite at the time."

I know there are more things that he says that are so cute. I will have to come back and add them as I hear them. Love that boy!!!!

1 comment:

Kathy Posey said...

Put some peanut butter in my mouth is my favorite! He is growing up so fast!