About Me

My photo
Taryn is a two-day-a-week speech language pathologist and a full time mama. Lawson is a teacher at an alternative school where he loves his job! We have three wonderful, spirited boys and are so blessed!

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Lawson's 32nd birthday

This post is a little late, but Lawson celebrated his 32nd birthday this year. And he doesn't look a day over 25!:) Love you, babe! Lawson's parents drove in from North Carolina to help us celebrate (probably more to see Judah and Lawson than to see us):). They come in every year at Lawson's birthday, so the Lawsons always enjoy watching the Florida vs. Tennessee football game. It was a low-key birthday this year. We celebrated by eating Saw's BBQ with white sauce, a Florida win over Tennessee and Lane Kiffin and a strawberry cake from Edgar's. Yum! Unfortunately we didn't get that many pictures. I think we were too busy eating and celebrating. Lawson got a Florida Gator Snuggie from Damaris and Ryan. Classic. He can now stay warm while changing the channel or drinking a gallon of water or when taking a run around the block. I was waxing poetic about how cool the Snuggie is and he was like, "Taryn, it's a bathrobe. Just backwards." Yeah, it is.






Wearing the shirts Grammie got them. They say "Little Hoppers"! How cute is that!!!!!


Picture of Lawson in the Snuggie to follow.

3 comments:

The Lotts said...

Love the shirts! "Little Hoppers" is too cute!

annieck said...

A Florida Gator snuggie?!? AWESOME!!! You know I'm obsessed with Snuggies, right??? I want a picture of that! I'm thinking of getting Georgia ones for Channing's family. They'll be "thrilled". :)
LOVE the pics of the boys!

mallory said...

So cute. love your blog! The boys are so adorable. glad to know your blog, so I can keep up!