About Me

My photo
Taryn is a two-day-a-week speech language pathologist and a full time mama. Lawson is a teacher at an alternative school where he loves his job! We have three wonderful, spirited boys and are so blessed!

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Swimming Fun

This past weekend Lawson's dad came into town. Terri, my mother-in-law, has been in Florida with her mom, Nana. So we had Big Lawson, Little Lawson and Baby Lawson all together. It got a bit confusing at times. Big Lawson came in for the SEC baseball tournament, but sadly, Florida lost before he and Lawson could go to a game. So we just hung out. On Friday, Lawson had to work, so Big Lawson, Baby Lawson, Damaris, Ryan and I went to Publix to take advantage of their BOGO sales and coupons. I am an avid couponer. I saved $146 that day and ended up with 15 free Cover Girl nail polishes, four lip glosses, and two eye liners, as well as four cans of Bush's Grillin' Beans. I am a HUGE fan of free things. Damaris got a lot of free makeup too. Thank you Publix!!! So Big Lawson got to see how fun it to to save tons of money. That night we braved the crowds to go see Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull at 10:00pm. Baby Lawson slept through the movie, thank goodness. We all were a bit disappointed with Indy. It was a bit odd. On Saturday we went to Target where we got free Zone Protein Bars (thanks coupons!) and then on to Academy for a swimming pool for Baby Lawson. Pawpaw (Big Lawson) bought it for him. We immediately had to fill it up and put him in it, so here are some pictures.








Who cares that I am in a swimming pool? Look at all this neat grass!!!!







1 comment:

Justin, Kristi and William said...

Taryn,
These pictures are adorable! He is growing so much. I hope you are doing well and things are going good for you. Things are great here in Copenhagen. Even though I miss Birmingham a lot. Here is a little Blog that we started (until I lost my camera). http://www.kristiandjustin.blogspot.com/
Just to show our life here. But, your family is too cute for words. You are soo blessed.

kristi