About Me

My photo
Taryn is a two-day-a-week speech language pathologist and a full time mama. Lawson is a teacher at an alternative school where he loves his job! We have three wonderful, spirited boys and are so blessed!

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Three Months Old

Lawson is three months old! Time flies! It seems like it was just yesterday when we brought him home from the hospital. The scheduling is getting ironed out and Baby Lawson and I are able to go places now. That took me a little while to get used to. Getting myself and a baby ready can take a lot of planning. I try to go when Lawson wakes up from his morning nap, but whenever I put him in his car seat he goes to sleep. So it's always nap time in the car. When Lawson (Dad) goes with us, he loves to take care of Lawson. He pushes the stroller, carries him when he is fussy and changes his diaper. It's great! I have a wonderful husband! Lawson also takes him jogging. Tonight they went jogging and Baby Lawson was awake the whole time, checking out the surroundings. Lawson would lean over and say something to him and make him smile. He is smiling so much now. It's beautiful!



Happy baby!




Stud muffin!




Holding my head up!

No comments: