About Me

My photo
Taryn is a two-day-a-week speech language pathologist and a full time mama. Lawson is a teacher at an alternative school where he loves his job! We have three wonderful, spirited boys and are so blessed!

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Florida Gators

Lawson is a HUGE Florida Gator fan! Before I met him, I cheered for Ole Miss, but didn't have the passion that Lawson has for the Florida Gators. So now I am a Gator fan too. We are raising Baby Lawson to be a fan as well. He has tons of clothing and came home from the hospital in a Gator hat. (Thanks Papi!) The last two years have been great. Two National Championships in basketball and one in football. Our Gator flag has flown proudly for the past year. We are hopeful for this year, with Tim Tebow. He's great! Hopefully they will pull out a decent season and not get beat too often. So far, so good! Here are some pictures of us in our Gator gear.

Florida vs. Tennessee at Jimmy's on 9-15-07. Florida won!



Lawson and Lawson in the Gator Room (also known as our guest bedroom/office/library).



Mama was having way too much fun dressing me. I look cute with a onesie on my head.



At the Florida vs. LSU game last year. I was pregnant at the time, but we hadn't found out yet.



Big Lawson, Little Lawson, Taryn and Richard at the Florida vs. LSU game. We were very happy because Florida won.


1 comment:

Gloria said...

Taryn, Little Lawson is so adorable! You have a beautiful family! Sorry I've fallen off the face of the earth. I've also been in baby black-out. Let's get our little boys together soon for a playdate!
--Gloria Moses