About Me

My photo
Taryn is a two-day-a-week speech language pathologist and a full time mama. Lawson is a teacher at an alternative school where he loves his job! We have three wonderful, spirited boys and are so blessed!

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Mimi and Papi's

We took Lawson to Mississippi where I grew up. My mom and dad, Lawson's Mimi and Papi, were very happy to see him. He also got to hang out with my grandparents, his Grannie and Grandpa. Grandpa was ready to taking him out fencing. I grew up on a farm. While we were in Mississippi, we went to a retirement party for my elementary and middle school teacher, Bro. Greg. I went to a very small Christian school and I had the same teacher for many years. My best friend growing up, Sherry, was there with her son Dawson. And she is still such a wonderful, dear friend. When we get together, we pick up right where we left off. If I could just convince her to move to Birmingham...

Grannie and Grandpa



Papi and Lawson hanging out on the floor. Lawson loved the fuzzy, red dice.


Mimi and Lawson
Smilin' at Mama!
Taryn and Lawson, Sherry and Dawson

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Oh, I love this picture. It was so good to see you and finally get to hold little Lawson. I am honored to have mine and Dawson's picture on your blog... But I do believe that you have more reasons to move to Mississippi than I do to move to Birmingham. I'd love it if ya'll moved here! We could have play dates every week.