About Me

My photo
Taryn is a two-day-a-week speech language pathologist and a full time mama. Lawson is a teacher at an alternative school where he loves his job! We have three wonderful, spirited boys and are so blessed!

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Forgotten pictures

As I was going through a random folder of pictures, I realized that I had some things I needed to blog about. Or for all I know, I did blog about this, but I am too lazy to go back and double check, so it will just be on here twice.

Judah's first haircut happened when it was cold. I know this, because he has a jacket on in the pictures. I cannot remember when it was. Maybe in February. He did not enjoy the experience one bit.


This was the rat's nest every morning. And afternoon, when he woke up from his nap. And yes, I took him to the salon this way.


He hated this!


Thank goodness for iPhones!


Lawson handled his hair cut well.


The finished product. To which Lawson and I decided, we prefer them with long hair. So it has been growing out ever since.


Lawson had "superhero day" at his Mother's Day Out, so he got to wear his one superhero shirt. This was pre-haircut. We had to do something about the hair, since everyone thought he was a girl and he was not really polite when he informed them that he was not a girl.



Superhero pose!

No comments: