About Me

My photo
Taryn is a two-day-a-week speech language pathologist and a full time mama. Lawson is a teacher at an alternative school where he loves his job! We have three wonderful, spirited boys and are so blessed!

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Seven Months




Judah was seven months old on February 28th! And according to my math, he is 3 months away from 1. And Lawson informed me that I needed to rework my math.:) So he's 5 months away from 1. (I am way behind on posting this!)

Some notables from month 6 to 7:
  • Judah got his first tooth. Just one. His lower left tooth. It's very cute. So far, no biting.
  • With the tooth, he also go to try biter biscuits. Mom and I gave him one when we were at Target, because he kept trying to eat Mom's popcorn and my breadsticks. He LOVED it. It was all over his face and hair and clothes and the buggy. He has not enjoyed them since then, but it was funny how excited he was to eat it the first time.
  • He is able to go from his tummy to his bottom to sit up.
  • He has started grabbing his hair when he is tired and wants to fall asleep. Well, he wants to grab his hair, but there's not a whole lot at this time.
  • He is not in love with his pacifier like he used to be.
  • He continues to be a snuggle bug. My friend, Sarah, watched him and Lawson one afternoon and when I came in from work, she was rocking him and loving how snuggly he is. I love to hold him and rock him.
  • He continues to be a smiley baby. He is very go with the flow. And he still adores his big brother! Lawson can make him so happy!
He is precious!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Yes, he has to be the most snuggly baby ever. I will need to watch him again soon so that I can get my snuggle fill. Had so much fun barbequing Saturday night!