Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Christmas #2 and New Years
Lawson and Terri (Grammie and Pawpaw) came in for New Year's and we got to celebrate Christmas #2. I did get a picture here of Lawson opening a present. Lawson got Red, the fire truck from "Cars", a Lightning McQueen watch and flashlight, and an Mp3 player/boom box. They also gave Judah and Lawson money for whatever they might need. I got some money (always great), a new set of sheets, a Paula Deen frying pan, and some new drinking glasses. Lawson also got money (to help with the TV) and some John Elway framed memorabilia. It was a wonderful 2nd Christmas!! Lawson and Terri also watched Judah and Lawson one day so Lawson and I could go out on a date. That was the best! We went to California Pizza Kitchen (thanks Donna!), which is absolutely delicious (Lawson had a salad) and went shopping. I was able to buy some clothes which I needed. We didn't do too much for New Years. I might have stayed up till midnight, but I do remember being very tired, so I'm not sure. We wanted to get some fireworks, since we shot them off at my parent's house in Mississippi and Lawson is in love with them. He calls them "Cracker Barrels". However, we only got to see some that the neighbors were shooting off. It was a fun, relaxing time! Thanks Grammie and Pawpaw for everything!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ooopps, how did I miss #2 and what a cutie he is too. Your boys are adorable. Thanks for sharing.
Virg
Post a Comment