Thanksgiving dawned early! The boys weren't going to sleep in at all. We made a half-hearted attempt to watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. I don't remember what we did after the parade and before we ate. Other than cooking food. We had turkey and ham, mashed potatoes, corn, sweet potato souffle, dressing, deviled eggs (Lawson used to think they were called "doubled eggs', because they were cut in half.), broccoli. Yum! Baby Lawson didn't eat much. We are still working in him eating food. Other than cookies. And gummies. After dinner we watched some football and ate pie. And ate more pie. It was a great day!
What happens when you turn your back for a second.
Big Lawson showing Jareal pictures of his Africa trip.
Jareal and Judah
Eating an orange
Lawson and Judah. I love the look on JuJu's face!
Lawson likes knives because he wants to dip them in butter. The kid could eat a stick of butter.
What a cute turkey!
The day after Christmas we went to a Christmas Tree farm to pick out a Christmas tree for Lawson and Terri. The lot smelled wonderful. I found a great tree for us, but we have a fake pre-lit tree waiting in the attic for us!
Ladybug!
The guys, minus Judah.
The Yarboroughs
Terri and I were looking at the lady in the background making wreaths from the cuttings. It was really neat how she did it. She had a contraption and everything.
Breakfast on Saturday. Candy Canes.
Lawson's second cousins were in for Thanksgiving. Ariel, Aimee and Autumn.
The day we left the kids had a great time running around on the porch. I love how Lawson's hair was bouncing.
Jareal
Jumping on the hammock
It was a fantastic Thanksgiving! We are so thankful for our family.

1 comment:
I love all the Thanksgiving pictures. The one of you and Judah at the tree farm is especially beautiful. I hope that you and your families are having a wonderful Christmas filled with the sounds of beautiful babies. Missing you friend!
Sarah
Post a Comment