About Me

My photo
Taryn is a two-day-a-week speech language pathologist and a full time mama. Lawson is a teacher at an alternative school where he loves his job! We have three wonderful, spirited boys and are so blessed!

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

First Foods

I didn't hold out till 6 months to feed Judah. He was 4 1/2 months (12-18-09). The day he tried to eat some of my b-b-q sandwich, I thought, "He's ready." He enjoyed the rice cereal. Surprising, since it seems to taste like air. Or cardboard.


Waiting for Mama to feed me some rice cereal. I will content myself in eating my bib. Yum!


Lawson wanted to get in the action.


First bite.


How do I keep this stuff in my mouth?


Yay! I love rice cereal!


As of today, he has eaten rice cereal three times. I am not too good at being consistent with it just yet. Oh well, he's not wasting away. We went to the doctor over Christmas and he weighed 19 pounds and 13 ounces.

1 comment:

mallory said...

he is so cute! love it!