Taryn is a two-day-a-week speech language pathologist and a full time mama. Lawson is a teacher at an alternative school where he loves his job! We have three wonderful, spirited boys and are so blessed!
Our friends, Kellen and Paula, took some family pictures of us several weeks ago. They came out beautifully! We are so blessed to have friends who are so talented! And blessed to have beautiful boys who photograph so well!!!!
This afternoon, totally unprompted, Little Philip said "I wish I could see Miss Taryn again." I said "Do you not like your new speech teacher?" And he said, "no I like Miss Deidre AND Miss Stephanie too but I really miss seeing Miss Taryn."
I showed him your new pictures on the blog tonight and he smiled and said "I love Miss Taryn."
4 comments:
This afternoon, totally unprompted, Little Philip said "I wish I could see Miss Taryn again." I said "Do you not like your new speech teacher?" And he said, "no I like Miss Deidre AND Miss Stephanie too but I really miss seeing Miss Taryn."
I showed him your new pictures on the blog tonight and he smiled and said "I love Miss Taryn."
Beautiful pics! The one of you and Judah on the steps is especially beautiful and the full family shot as your header looks great!
I miss Philip too! I was showing his pictture on your Facebook to Lawson. He is precious!!!!!!
The pictures are beautiful! I love them. The black and whites are gorgeous. Your boys are so cute.
Post a Comment