About Me

My photo
Taryn is a two-day-a-week speech language pathologist and a full time mama. Lawson is a teacher at an alternative school where he loves his job! We have three wonderful, spirited boys and are so blessed!

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, September 12, 2009

6 week checkup

I took Judah to see his pediatrician yesterday. Aunt 'Manda came with us, since I had to take Lawson as well. No shots yesterday, so that was nice.
And here are Judah's stats:
  • Weight-14 lbs, 4 oz (95th percentile)
  • Height-23 3/4 inches (90th percentile)
  • Head Circumferance- 16 inches (75th percentile)
Yep...I have a big baby! A huge baby! We put on some 3-6 month clothes on him today and they fit great. We are going to use up the rest of the size 1 diapers I have in the closet and then we are moving up to size 2.


Future middle linebacker!


Go Gators!





Judah will be running (or rolling) down the football field!

1 comment:

Kathy Posey said...

How funny!!! He and Lorelei weigh the same! She is about 3 inches taller, though. :)