We have decided on a name for our baby boy, due July 25th. We are naming him Judah Bristow Hopper. Lawson and I love the name "Judah" and "Bristow" is Lawson's middle name and the name of his grandfather who passed away in February 2008. Baby Lawson refers to him as "Yudah", but still really has no clue what is happening. He does love babies, so hopefully the transition to a new baby in the house will be smooth. We are excited about Judah's upcoming arrival, which seems to be getting closer and closer at a very rapid pace.

Twenty-five weeks

Twenty-six weeks and videotaping Lawson's Easter Egg hunt.
5 comments:
not sure how I missed you actual due date... maybe I didnt and I just have a horrible memory... but I am now hoping you have Baby Judah a day early so that we can celebrate together :)
I love the name and I can't wait to meet little Judah. Can you believe that in June my baby will be one and your baby will be two? It does slip away so quickly. So I am way into this coupon thing. I have been doing it for about three weeks now and for the first time today I saved more than I spent. Woohoo! I really want to see your coupon box I keep hearing about!
Love love love the name Judah! Jude is cute too!
Congratulations!
By the way, I love the name but am sad we won't have a Joey and Vinny running around - they could truly start some trouble with those names I'm sure! Can't wait for our little boys to meet!
Post a Comment