About Me

My photo
Taryn is a two-day-a-week speech language pathologist and a full time mama. Lawson is a teacher at an alternative school where he loves his job! We have three wonderful, spirited boys and are so blessed!

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Lawson celebrated his first Father's Day this year. We went to church and went to lunch with Damaris and Ryan at Jim n' Nicks. Lawson is a wonderful husband and a fantastic father. I have been working three days a week this summer and Lawson has been watching Baby Lawson and they have been having a GREAT time! They do lots of things together and I have seen how Baby Lawson's face lights up when he sees his daddy. And since "dada" was his first word, I know he loves his daddy so much! And so do I!
Father and son (and contrary to what people say, he looks like me!):)
Sweet buddy!
Going for a jog with Daddy! They jog all over Homewood.
The three Lawsons.
Daddy and I like to work out! I am getting some big muscles!

No comments: