On June 22nd, Lawson turned one! I cannot believe how fast the time has passed. It seems like only yesterday he was one day old, one week old, one month old. Lawson and I have been blessed with a wonderful, sweet, loving, rambunctious boy! I have treasured every minute of this past year. I have been blessed to be able to stay at home with Lawson.
We had a celebration for Baby Lawson on Sunday, June 22nd, in our backyard. And it went quite well. Lots of our friends came to celebrate with us. My parents were here, as well as my in-laws, my sister-in-law and her husband and daughter, and my grandparents, Lawson's great-grandparents. It was so special. Lawson was a good sport, although he got tired towards the end of the party and had a meltdown.
Here are some pictures of the great time that we had.
Here are some pictures of the great time that we had.
Lawson with his great-grandparents.
Lawson, Cousin Alyssa and Kensey.
Lawson and Aunt Amanda
Lilly (Lawson's girlfriend)
Kensey
Lawson, Grammie, PawPaw and Alyssa
Mimi and Papi
Aunt Brooke, Uncle Seth and Alyssa
Yum! Chocolate!!!!
Zach
Lawson and Uncle Ryan
Aunt DeeDee and Mimi
Hanging out with Mimi after the party and all cleaned up.

1 comment:
What great photos! I love the close-up of Baby Lawson sitting on the grass! He is so adorable! How fast a year flies! We've got to get our little boys together for a play date soon! Nathan turns 1 on July 19th. Time flies!
Post a Comment