I just wanted to write about my baby. He is such a sweet little guy. He has had a cold for the past week-runny nose, coughing and he has given it to Daddy Lawson. So far I am good. He is also teething. I am checking every morning to see if those two top teeth have come through yet. So far, the gums are just swollen. But even with the cold and teething, he is still a sweet, precious boy. He smiles through the pain. And he is getting better day by day. I am praying that tonight he will sleep through the night. We haven't had a full night's sleep since before Christmas, when he had the sniffles. I think the coughing has been waking him up, as well as the stuffy nose. We have a frog humidifier that has been spraying a cool mist in his room. Today I realized that is has sprayed into his toy bag and all his toys were soaking wet. So they are now spread all over his room. That should make for some interesting maneuvering in the middle of the night.
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Baby Lawson is getting so big!! We need to get together sometime!
Post a Comment