About Me

My photo
Taryn is a two-day-a-week speech language pathologist and a full time mama. Lawson is a teacher at an alternative school where he loves his job! We have three wonderful, spirited boys and are so blessed!

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Lawson makes an ornament

Lawson and I have always gotten each other an ornament for Christmas. We started the first year we were dating. A couple of years ago, we got the families involved as well. This has resulted in a lot of fun ornaments from our parents, sisters and brothers-in-law. (And our tree is very well decorated.) Lawson gets ornaments that have to do with traveling, geography and lots of monkeys. I get ornaments of things I love. For example, I have a Coke can ornament, a lemon, cherries, donuts, Hello Kitty, chili peppers, as well as many other wonderful ones. Baby Lawson and I had been looking for an ornament for the grandparents, but couldn't find anything we liked. So we went to Do-It-Yourself-Crafts and painted an ornament. Damaris, Lawson, Amanda Leach, and Lauren and Aliza Scott went with us. We had a great time. Here are the pics. And the grandparents LOVED the ornaments.

Lawson and Aunt Dee Dee
"Wait!!! I don't like this!"


"I will show you my karate hand!!!!!"


"Maybe it's not too bad to have my foot painted."


"Ooh! It's kind of squishy!"


"Fun!"
Sweet footprint!
Mimi and Papi with their ornament.
Baby Lawson and Lawson's first ornaments side by side on Grammie and Pawpaw's tree.

No comments: