About Me

My photo
Taryn is a two-day-a-week speech language pathologist and a full time mama. Lawson is a teacher at an alternative school where he loves his job! We have three wonderful, spirited boys and are so blessed!

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, October 22, 2007

Four months old...in the words of Baby Lawson

(Baby Lawson is writing this one. He told me what to write.)

I am four months old today. Feels like yesterday when I was being born. And so much has happened since June 22nd. I weigh about 16 pounds. I haven't been to the doctor for my four month check-up yet, so Mama, Aunt DeeDee and Mimi tried to weigh me. It wasn't too accurate though. I can grasp things now. I like my toys that hang over my head and I grab the bee and make the music and lights go off. Cool. I can roll to my side too. I throw my legs up in the air and then use the momentum to turn on my side. If I could get my arm out from under me, I could roll onto my stomach. I went to Old Baker Farm with some of Mama's friends and I got to see pumpkins, take my first hayride, and pet a chick and rabbit. Some of Mama's students went to the farm too and they loved me and I loved them too. I am "talking" a lot now. I understand what I am saying, but the adults have no clue. They think I am cute though. I am beginning to sleep through the night too. Mama is very happy about that. I usually go to bed around 8:00 and then sleep till 6:45 or 7:00. Then I will hang out in the crib and talk to my fish (mobile) and sometimes will go back to sleep. I like to nap more when Dad and Aunt DeeDee are watching me, but when Mama is with me I would rather be hanging out with her. Mama would like me to nap so she can do laundry, but who needs clean clothes?:) I am laughing out loud now. It takes a little while to warm me up, but when I get going, I laugh a lot. Mama and Dad get a huge kick out of me laughing. They love it. Well, I am off to sleep. I plan on sleeping through the night, but a growing boy might need a snack around 4:00 am.:) Love you all!
Baby Lawson
Wow! He's a wordy boy.:) This past month has been so neat. There are so many things that Lawson can do now. He holds a rattle and will shake it around (and occasionally hit himself in the head). It's so neat! He can sit in his Exer-saucer and he watches football with Lawson. When he laughs, it is the most wonderful sound in the world. His face just lights up. He is such a good baby. He is sleeping through the night (most nights) and if he doesn't he usually wakes up around 4:00 am, eats, then goes back to sleep. His nap schedule is getting better too. Baby Lawson will nap well for Damaris and Lawson, but with me, it's a bit more challenging. But it's getting better. He took a three hour nap Sunday afternoon. Awesome! Lawson and I are so blessed to have such a wonderful, handsome baby!:) The Lord is good. Enjoy the pictures!!
The exer-saucer is fun!

Grabbing the bee to make the sounds and lights come on.
Look at the pumpkins!
On the hayride with Treva from Shades Cahaba
What a cute penguin!!!!!

Rolling over (almost)!

Happy Four Months Old!!!!



No comments: