About Me

My photo
Taryn is a two-day-a-week speech language pathologist and a full time mama. Lawson is a teacher at an alternative school where he loves his job! We have three wonderful, spirited boys and are so blessed!

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Check out the Bling

Lawson and I love dressing Baby Lawson up. This is his "P Diddy" outfit with his bling! The necklace is actually very special. It's a 1978 silver peso that my grandma and grandpa had made into a necklace for me. (I was born in 1978 and my dad is Mexican.) But on Lawson it looks like "bling"! I love it! Last night Lawson was getting Baby Lawson ready for his bath and had him naked with a cowboy hat on. Apparently Baby Lawson told Lawson he wanted to wear it while he was taking a bath. As a naked cowboy, he's really cute.

No comments: