Grammie was in town the first week of December to give Finn his first bites of rice cereal. Despite the happy look on his face, he did not like it at all. Needless to say, I only tried a couple more times to feed him rice cereal.
So on to veggies and fruits right around Christmas.
This face pretty much sums it up. He did not like it at all. We tried all of the first foods veggies and fruits and were met with the same reaction. He just didn't care for them at all. And being the third child, I didn't force it. Around mid-January, he ate an entire pouch of mango and has since shown a preference for the fruit. We have moved on to 2nd stage foods that are mixed with rice and oatmeal and he seems to like that texture better. I love the different varieties of fruits and vegetables available now (it's amazing how things change in three short years). Hopefully, Finn will continue to enjoy them!

1 comment:
You better eat up Finn! Mommys going to kick you off the tap soon so she can eat pizza hut buffet :)
Post a Comment