We had Judah's 3rd birthday on a Friday night at the same park we had Lawson's birthday party. Of course, it was a Spiderman birthday. The child is obsessed with Spiderman. Judah was specific with wanting Spiderman cupcakes. I made it easy on myself and had pizzas from Little Cesar's and had Publix make the Spiderman cake. Judah's guests included: Grammie and Pawpaw, Mimi and Papi, Aunt Brooke, Uncle Seth, Alyssa, Jaron, DeeDee, BeeBee, the Aldridges, the Morlandts, the Honeycutts and a very special guest...Spiderman!
Tony dressed up like Spiderman. Unfortunately, the costume was a child's extra-large, so it didn't fit quite well.
Lawson and Alyssa seeing "Spiderman".
Judah is not quite sure what to think.
But he loves him!
Spiderman cupcakes
Mama and Daddy with the birthday boy! And Soph and Vin!
Blowing out the candles!
Friends
Finn and his two favorite aunts!
Judah and Vin opening presents. The rest of the kids were too busy playing in the creek.
BeeBee, looking beachy!





2 comments:
OK - so, so, so sorry that my kids picture bombed Judah's birthday photos. I mean the Morlandts are right there opening presents, blowing out candles, and posing in the family pictures. Where was I and why didn't I stop them? Oh, that's right, I was slightly incoherent from walking around Homewood in the heat of the day while 6 months pregnant. :)
Despite our poor manners, it was a fabulous birthday party!
Your kids can photo bomb our pics any time!
Post a Comment