About Me

My photo
Taryn is a two-day-a-week speech language pathologist and a full time mama. Lawson is a teacher at an alternative school where he loves his job! We have three wonderful, spirited boys and are so blessed!

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Judah's 1 year stats

(Since we only have the iPad now, I am not able to access our Seattle pictures from our external hard drive, so until Apple updates and makes that an option, Seattle will have to wait. Which is a bummer, because I wanted them all together. But at least it will be blogged eventually.)

I have been late with Judah's 1 year old stats. And since he is going to the doctor tomorrow for his 15 month checkup, I figured I should get it down.
Weight: 23.4 pounds
Height: 30 inches
Head Circumference: 18 3/4 inches












- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: