About Me

My photo
Taryn is a two-day-a-week speech language pathologist and a full time mama. Lawson is a teacher at an alternative school where he loves his job! We have three wonderful, spirited boys and are so blessed!

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Hot Deal

Shutterfly is offering a great deal to bloggers. I am thinking that my blog probably does not fit what they are expecting, as I have about 5 people who read it.:) But this deal is too good to pass up! Shutterfly is offering 50 free photo cards for bloggers. That's pretty cool! I love a good deal and this is one. I was debating on whether or not to send out Christmas cards this year, but I can't imagine not doing it. It is such a great way to keep in touch with family and friends that we don't see very often. I have used Shutterfly in the past for Christmas cards as well as photo books. Their Christmas card backgrounds are varied and fit most everyone's style. I also like how there are options for more than one picture on each Christmas card. A fantastic deal and I can't wait to send out this year's card!

No comments: